Le côté humain du génie / The Humane Side of Engineering
- Human beings are naturally good and have good intentions.
- Human beings are curious and natural learners. Discovering new things and understanding new concepts give them satisfaction and a sense of growth.
- Everybody deserves to have a job that is interesting, is fun, gives a sense of contribution and makes him a better person.
- Leaders and team members are intelligent and capable and they really want to contribute and find the best possible solution to their challenges.
- Solutions found by a motivated team are much better than any individual solution.
- Team members are more committed to the solutions they contributed to find.
- All ideas are good ideas because they trigger creativity in others.